All women of Northwood are invited to participate in our Circle meetings, Bible study, fellowship, service, missions, prayer group and book club. We are sure you will find this a meaningful way to serve the Lord while making new friends!
Meeting Times and Locations:
- Pastor Chris leads our Horizon Bible Study the first Tuesday at 9 am at the church.
- Esther Elizabeth Circle meets the second Tuesday at 9:30 am at the church.
- Lydia Circle meets the third Monday at 7:00 pm at the church.
- Naomi Circle meets the second Monday at 1:00 pm in the homes of members.
- Fresh Brewed Life meets the first Friday at 10:30 am at the church.
Service & Fellowship
- The Tuesday Project Day Group (Women’s Sewing Circle) meets the fourth Tuesday at 9:30 am at the church.
- The Book Club meets on the 4th Monday at 10:00 am at the church.