All women of Northwood are invited to participate in our Circle meetings, Bible study, fellowship, service, missions, prayer group and book club. We are sure you will find this a meaningful way to serve the Lord while making new friends!
**September 2019, Presbyterian Women are starting a new Bible study called "Love Carved in Stone" by Eugenia Gamble. This is a 9 month study of the Ten Commandments. Come and join one of our study sessions!
Meeting Times and Locations:
- Pastor Chris leads our Horizon Bible Study the first Tuesday at 9 am at the church.
- Esther/Elizabeth Circle meets the second Tuesday at 9:30 am at the church.
- Naomi/Lydia Circle meets the second Monday at 11:30 pm at the church.
- Fresh Brewed Life meets the first Friday at 10:30 am at the church.
Service & Fellowship
- The Tuesday Project Day Group (Women’s Sewing Circle) meets the fourth Tuesday at 9:30 am at the church.
- The Book Club meets on the 4th Monday at 10:00 am at the church.