All women of Northwood are invited to participate in our Circle meetings, Bible study, fellowship, service, missions, prayer group and book club. We are sure you will find this a meaningful way to serve the Lord while making new friends!
**September 2021, Presbyterian Women are starting a new Bible study called What My Grandmothers Taught Me: Learning from the Women in Matthew's Genealogy of Jesus by Merryl Blair. In this 9 month study, we are being invited into the family stories that helped shape Jesus and that, therefore, shape us too. Come and join one of our study sessions!
Meeting Times and Locations:
- Pastor Chris leads our Bible Study the first Thursday at 11 am at the church.
- Esther/Elizabeth Circle meets the second Tuesday at 9:30 am at the church.
- Naomi/Lydia Circle meets the second Monday at 11:30 pm at the church.
- Fresh Brewed Life meets the first Friday at 10:30 am at the church.
Service & Fellowship
- The Tuesday Project Day Group (Women’s Sewing Circle) meets the fourth Tuesday at 9:30 am at the church.
- The Book Club meets on the 4th Monday at 10:00 am at the church.